Monday, June 22, 2009

Sex Marriage and Men

This is what I want to know.
Are men to obsessed with looks that see whats really important?
Looks are so important to them. Big boobs, small boobs, Long legs, Round butts and Silicone - are you kidding me? Silicone. Its crazy.

But in looking for the perfect woman are they missing out on whats really important? That woman who is kind, funny, sweet, intelligent and really deeply soundly attractive.
Or do they settle for that woman - knowing that the page 3 model is inaccessible?!
Are we married to men who think of us as second best. Are Boobs and Butts more important that that deep woman?
If you cant get what you want, be happy with what you have?

Are looks really that important to a man after all? Is that deep woman with the saggy tits what men really want -and when they find it do the page three girls shrink to insignificance.

Probably not - there are enough married and committed men out there willing to spend their Friday nights down at the local pub watching silicone boobs NOT flopping about while their owners gyrate around attempting to earn the money to have yet another tuck.

Now as for women - should we feel PO ed when it comes to these women, and the men who fantasise about them. I'll admit that I'm one who doesn't want my man coming home and thinking about them as he makes up to me -yep I feel that sometimes I'm perhaps the second choice. After all as he pointed out - who wants a Ferrari - everyone just wants to steal it, whereas a basic Toyota while not gorgeous wont let you down, and is less likely to be stolen.

Hmm???!!!!! Im more inclined to see myself as a classic - rather than a cheap plastic replica of the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment